We are eager to meet you and your furred friends.
Just to set good expectations here are some things you should know about becoming a patient: Right now, we have a 3-4 week wait time for routine, non-urgent appointments. For all urgent appointments, please call the clinic directly.
Our physical exam fee is $75 and our receptionist will take payment when they schedule you over the phone. This doesn’t include vaccines (approximately $39 each), medications, and other services not included in the physical exam. We’re happy to answer questions about specific costs on the phone. If you cancel with atleast 24 hrs notice, we will refund your deposit.
Step 1: Tell us about yourself and your pets
Fill out the form below. You’ll be able to upload your previous vet records, as well.
Step 2: Set up your first appointment
One of our staff will be in touch at the contact information provided to set up your appointment, take your deposit and answer your questions.
Step 3: At your appointment
During the COVID-19 crisis, we have modified policies for everyone’s protection:
- Dogs must have a good collar or harness already on and fitted. Cats must be in secured carriers.
- Brookland– 202-827-1230, call the front desk to let them know you are here, but please stay in your car until we invite you to the lobby.
Eastern Market– stop in our vestibule to check-in. Please remain close to our front door area.
- One of our staff will greet you at the door and confirm your information and collect any samples.
- The staff will escort your pet to see the doctor while you return to your vehicle, the outside hallway, or neighborhood. It is very important that you remain close and have your phone on as this is how our doctors will consult with you about your pet.
- The doctor will discuss their findings with you and an estimate for services.
- You will be transferred to the front desk for payment. Your invoice will be emailed to you, or printed, if requested.
- We will meet you back at the door to return your furry friend and hand you any needed medications or supplies.
Your comfort is important to us, so if you have further questions, just contact us, we’d be happy to answer any concerns you have.